Pest Control Technician
Looking for a position where you can work with your hands? Work independently? If so, you should check out this opportunity with competitive pay and benefits.
Established in 1990, Yankee Pest Control is a local family owned and operated business with an impeccable reputation. The company is on a fast-paced growth track, resulting in employment opportunities. Prior experience is not required but is a plus. Training will be provided in order to obtain pest control license.
- Following a schedule and ensuring timely arrival.
- Working well with the public.
- Good communication skills.
- Working independently.
- Determining problem areas, analyzing and applying treatment options.
- Maintaining a clean truck, equipment and uniform in order to project a professional manor.
Yankee Pest Control is a leader in the industry and is very involved in the community belonging to Kiwanis, Chamber of Commerce, National Pest Management, New England Pest Management, NESCDA…